(с) castaneda.com

Автор: Margot Delgado

Important for me is a remove the emphasis on the self

I have taken from Taisha Abelar's unpublished book an excerpt about impeccability that seems fundamental to my goal of freedom.

*Nelida picked up a stick and drew a curve on the ground that resembled the slope of a mountainside.
"On this side there is impeccability," she said pointing with her stick. "Our bodies and our actions and all the things we see and feel I must be tuned with awareness and control. On the other side is pure understanding that makes us abandon ourselves. In the middle is a barrier made up of concern that veils everything. It is the fog that must be purified in order to see the other side clearly."
Nelida pointed to the middle line of her drawing the heavy part that formed the mountainside. She said that in our mesmeric state, we only see the personal self and direct everything towards its enhancement.
Since it is the self that governs our actions, they are superficial, shoddy and full of self. We believe the self is immortal, consequently we are indolent as if we had all the time in the world at our disposal. But once we realize there is something beyond the self, something veiled and mysterious, we begin to turn our attention and efforts towards unveiling it and exploring its mystery.
The less one emphasizes the self, the higher the Spirit will soar,” Nelida said. "On the other hand, the more self important we are, the more we cling to emotions, judgments and ideas. Remove the emphasis on the self and the spirit will soar.”*

GOOGLE ПЕРЕВОД

Для меня важно убрать акцент на себе

Я взял из неопубликованной книги Тайши Абеляр отрывок о безупречности, которая кажется фундаментальной для моей цели свободы.

*Нелида взяла палку и начертила на земле кривую, похожую на склон горы.
-- По эту сторону безупречность, -- сказала она, указывая палкой. «Наши тела, наши действия и все, что мы видим и чувствуем, я должен настроить под осознанность и контроль. С другой стороны — чистое понимание, которое заставляет нас отказаться от самих себя. Посередине — барьер, состоящий из беспокойства, который скрывает все. Это туман, который должен быть очищен, чтобы ясно видеть другую сторону».
Нелида указала на среднюю линию своего рисунка, тяжелую часть, образующую склон горы. Она сказала, что в нашем месмерическом состоянии мы видим только личное я и все направляем на его усиление.
Поскольку именно наше «я» управляет нашими действиями, они поверхностны, низкопробны и полны «я». Мы верим, что самость бессмертна, поэтому мы ленивы, как если бы в нашем распоряжении было все время мира. Но как только мы осознаем, что за пределами «я» есть что-то скрытое и таинственное, мы начинаем направлять свое внимание и усилия на раскрытие этого и исследование его тайны.
Чем меньше человек подчеркивает себя, тем выше будет парить Дух», — сказала Нелида. «С другой стороны, чем более мы важны для себя, тем больше мы цепляемся за эмоции, суждения и идеи. Уберите акцент на себе, и дух воспарит».*