(с) castaneda.com

Автор: permigin oleksandr

Another dream with Carol Tiggs

For a very long time I had been doing  the practice of preparing for a dream, almost all night, and in the morning I fell into a dream.
This is some kind of two-story house in Tula. It has many windows and old furniture. One closet reminded me of my parents' closet, a closet from my childhood. So I decided at first that we were in my house.( false interpretation P) .  I was with Carol Tiggs and a guy, a friend of mine. . There was also a girl, but she was just present and I did not pay attention to her. I remember being a little embarrassed in front of Carol that my room is very modest, but that's the best thing my parents could do, that's their life. And these thoughts let go of shame a little.
I remember that Carol was sitting on the couch and three of my cats came into the room. They were shaved like poodles. Strange. ! One of them with a purple color lay on Carol's knees. I was surprised, I said that usually he is afraid of everyone, but Carol he  is not afraid. Perhaps this is due to the fact that Carol has a huge soul full of love.
I remember that there was a computer on the table and I had to prepare something. We were preparing some kind of event. There was still a little time, it was supposed to happen the next morning. I also remember that Carol asked me to hurry, she waited and reminded me that she wrote me a letter. I don't remember this letter. I decided to look for this letter in my mail. She wrote something to me about deliveries of something from America. While I was looking, I found that there was noise coming from the street.
I went to the window. We were, as it turned out, on the second floor and I saw that a procession was going along the dusty Mexican street. People are dressed in 16th century clothes. Ahead, several men are carrying a wooden cross. Behind them, a horse pulls a man along the ground. His hands are tied and his feet are shackled. I felt that he would be executed. After that, a column of monks, men and women, appeared. These were the Jesuits. They stopped right outside the windows. I saw that a couple of men in leather clothes and with weapons were carefully examining our windows. One of them noticed me. I immediately went to the center of the room to the table and asked the others not to go near the windows. But it was too late, they  were interested in us .
I was excited, I approached Carol and said that the Jesuits were dragging a man to be executed. Carol was silent , she was detached . At that moment a large group of Jesuits entered our room. There was tension in the air. We were surrounded by people in Spanish military uniforms from the times of the conquest and monks. I was afraid they would draw their swords and hurt Carol. I didn't know how to behave. Carol stood silent. A woman stepped out of the crowd of monks and uttered a long phrase in Latin. I deciphered it because it had garbled modern Italian words embedded in it. It was like old Italian. The woman looked into Carol 's face , Carol stood silently . I don't remember what Carol said, or maybe she didn't. I spoke harshly in Italian;
No vogliano!
The woman looked at me and walked away. Carol raised her eyebrows, as if she was surprised that I knew Italian. At that moment my companion approached and asked anxiously what they wanted. I told him that they were asking for help for the poor Latin people. The guy asked what I answered. I told him that I replied that they didn't want to. It's not us, but they. It is not clear why I said it in the third person, apparently I forgot how to pronounce the phrase in the second person.

After that we ended up on the outskirts of Tula. We sat by the road on the rocks and waited for someone. At that moment, military Jesuits approached and began to pester me. I tried to restrain myself even when they touched me with their hands. But one of them became insolent and decided to set me on fire. I could not stand it and threw the fire at him. The guy is on fire. He got scared and ran away. A second guy ran up to him and began to extinguish it, but the fire did not subside.
After that, we ended up on the patio near the country house. We stood under the trees and waited for one of the men in our line. Carol was standing next to me. Carol was very patient. And again these Jesuits. One of them was very arrogant. He approached Carol and began to touch her. I could not stand it , took him by the muzzle and pushed him away from Carol . This is where someone should show up.

ПЕРЕВОД GOOGLE

Еще один сон с Кэрол Тиггс

Я очень долго занимался подготовкой ко сну, почти всю ночь, а утром провалился в сон.
Это какой-то двухэтажный дом в Туле. В нем много окон и старой мебели. Один шкаф напомнил мне шкаф моих родителей, шкаф из моего детства. Поэтому я сначала решил, что мы в моем доме. (ложная интерпретация П). Я был с Кэрол Тиггс и парнем, моим другом. . Была еще девушка, но она просто присутствовала и я не обратил на нее внимания. Я помню, как немного смущался перед Кэрол из-за того, что моя комната очень скромная, но это лучшее, что могли сделать мои родители, это их жизнь. И эти мысли немного отпустили стыд.
Я помню, что Кэрол сидела на диване, и в комнату вошли три моих кота. Они были выбриты, как пудели. Странный. ! Один из них фиолетового цвета лежал на коленях у Кэрол. Я удивился, сказал, что обычно он всех боится, а Кэрол не боится. Возможно, это связано с тем, что у Кэрол огромная душа, полная любви.
Помню, что на столе стоял компьютер и надо было что-то приготовить. Мы готовили какое-то мероприятие. Времени было еще немного, это должно было произойти на следующее утро. Я также помню, что Кэрол просила меня поторопиться, она подождала и напомнила мне, что написала мне письмо. Я не помню этого письма. Я решил поискать это письмо на своей почте. Она мне что-то писала о поставках чего-то из Америки. Пока искал, обнаружил, что с улицы доносится шум.
Я подошел к окну. Мы были, как оказалось, на втором этаже, и я увидел, что по пыльной мексиканской улице идет процессия. Люди одеты в одежду 16 века. Впереди несколько мужчин несут деревянный крест. За ними лошадь тянет человека по земле. Его руки связаны, а ноги скованы кандалами. Я чувствовал, что его казнят. После этого появилась колонна монахов, мужчин и женщин. Это были иезуиты. Они остановились прямо под окнами. Я увидел, что пара мужчин в кожаной одежде и с оружием внимательно осматривают наши окна. Один из них заметил меня. Я сразу прошел в центр комнаты к столу и попросил остальных не подходить к окнам. Но было поздно, они заинтересовались нами.
Я был взволнован, подошел к Кэрол и сказал, что иезуиты тянут человека на казнь. Кэрол молчала, она была отстранена. В этот момент в нашу комнату вошла большая группа иезуитов. В воздухе повисло напряжение. Нас окружили люди в испанской военной форме времен завоевания и монахи. Я боялся, что они обнажат мечи и ранят Кэрол. Я не знал, как себя вести. Кэрол молчала. Из толпы монахов вышла женщина и произнесла длинную фразу на латыни. Я расшифровал его, потому что в него были вплетены современные итальянские слова. Это было похоже на старый итальянский. Женщина посмотрела Кэрол в лицо, Кэрол молча стояла. Я не помню, что сказала Кэрол, а может быть, она и не говорила. Я резко говорил по-итальянски;
Нет вольяно!
Женщина посмотрела на меня и ушла. Кэрол подняла брови, словно была удивлена, что я знаю итальянский. В этот момент подошел мой спутник и с тревогой спросил, что им нужно. Я сказал ему, что они просят помощи для бедных латиноамериканцев. Парень спросил, на что я ответил. Я сказал ему, что я ответил, что они не хотят. Это не мы, а они. Непонятно, почему я сказал это в третьем лице, видимо, я забыл, как произносить фразу во втором лице.

После этого мы оказались на окраине Тулы. Мы сидели у дороги на камнях и ждали кого-то. В этот момент подошли военные иезуиты и стали приставать ко мне. Я старалась сдерживать себя, даже когда меня трогали руками. Но один из них обнаглел и решил меня поджечь. Я не выдержал и бросил в него огонь. Парень горит. Он испугался и убежал. К нему подбежал второй парень и начал тушить, но огонь не утихал.
После этого мы оказались на террасе возле загородного дома. Мы стояли под деревьями и ждали одного из мужчин в нашей очереди. Кэрол стояла рядом со мной. Кэрол была очень терпелива. И снова эти иезуиты. Один из них был очень высокомерным. Он подошел к Кэрол и начал прикасаться к ней. Я не выдержал, взял его за морду и оттолкнул от Кэрол. Здесь кто-то должен появиться.